Pin Grading Policy
Everything in enamel pins is made from making the mold to mix colors to applying the enamel. This allows for a slight variation in each piece. Every pin maker's grading standard is different. Please read this guide before you purchase.
Standard / A-Grades
Standard grades are the best grades available. However, this does not mean they are free from flaws. Pins may have very minor imperfections.
- Minor discoloration in enamel
- Slight smudge
- Low-fill enamel pin small area
- Wiggly back post
- Slightly bent back post
- Discoloration on the plating on the back or sides of the pin
- Uneven metal thickness
- Tiny metal tags on the edge of the pin
- Light scratches or scruff on metal or enamel
Seconds / B-Grades
- Low-fill in large area
- Chipped plating
- Wrong enamel color
- Large dents, scratches, or holes
- Missing or largely misaligned screen print
- Uneven texture/polished type
By purchasing from Sugar [Cubed]³ Studios, you agree to this policy. I do not accept refunds or exchanges, but please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any issues with your order.